Our Delray Beach Open Plan Sober Living Retreat
Named for Harry Siebold, this single-family residence offers a lavishly comfortable atmosphere, minutes from the fabled boulevards of Delray Beach. With countless amenities, The Siebold has been thoughtfully designed to accommodate the highest standards in transitional living.
The original RECO Intensive Residential Facility, The Siebold has evolved with the expansion of our tremendous program. Immaculately decorated and maintained, this open plan retreat boasts an incredible proximity to the heartbeat of Delray, with countless restaurants and stores nearby.
Click Here to learn more about sober living at The Siebold in Delray Beach.
This property has an open floor plan with brand new ceramic tile flooring. The Siebold features two living rooms with large flat screen televisions, as well as a desktop computer and workstation.
Located off Linton Blvd., this home is in a prime location near plenty of shopping and restaurants. Close to LA Fitness, Trader Joe’s, Fresh Market, Publix, TJ Maxx, and more.
The Siebold Residence Amenities List
- Spacious semi-private bedrooms
- Workstation with desktop computer
- Satellite cable and Wi-Fi access
- Flat-screen televisions
- Brand-new bed and bath linens for each resident
- In-home laundry facilities
- Provided transportation to IOP, appointments, and other necessary destinations
- Single-family homes situated in residential communities
- Kitchens fully equipped with all utensils and appliances
- Completely furnished and conducive to sobriety
- Full access via RECO Intensive to medical care, licensed therapists, and case managers
- Round the clock onsite supervision
- Assistance in money management skills
- 24-hour resident care access and support
- Access to RECO’s dietitian and nutritionist