Client Rules & Agreement
The following set of guidelines must be acknowledged and understood upon admission by each client of RECO Institute. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our policies.
- Absolutely no use or possession of drugs or alcohol is allowed on or off property.
- All clients must submit to random drug and alcohol testing upon request by any and all staff members. Failure to submit will be deemed a positive test and can result in immediate dismissal.
- All clients are strongly encouraged to have a 12-Step sponsor within their first 3 weeks at RECO Institute.
- Curfew for all new clients is 10:00 PM, seven days a week, for the first three weeks. After three
weeks there will be a review of the client’s progress. If the client has followed all rules as
outlined, curfew will be as follows:
- 11:30 PM Monday – Thursday
- 1:00 AM Friday & Saturday
- Clients are strongly encouraged to attend a meeting a day for the first 90 days at RECO Institute in the fellowship of their choice (AA, NA, CA, etc.), unless alternative plans are approved by the clinical team.
- Meeting verification forms may be enacted and redacted at any time upon request by clinical staff.
Highest Standards & Best Practices
At RECO Institute, we strive to uphold and maintain the highest standards in sober living quality and accreditation.