Speciality Treatment Services
Our highly qualified staff will work with you each week in individual therapy, group therapy, and ancillary programs. Together, we will design a weekly curriculum that meets your individual needs, with both morning and night track options available.
Your weekly treatment plan will consist of three key group programs and two electives, in addition to any supplemental services you may require.
Beyond your primary groups and electives, you will find within our program an array of specialty services, which include, but are not limited to:
- Private Trauma-Conscious Yoga
- Optional Therapeutic Excursions
- Trauma-Conscious Massage
- Community Service Projects
- Reiki & Other Body/Energy Work by a Masters-Level Clinician
- Therapeutic/Healing Rituals for Grief & Loss
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Nature-Based Therapy (in Collaboration with Local Nature-Based Resources)
- Family Programming & Specialty Counseling Services
- Nutritional & Healthy Meal Counseling
- Individual, Couple, or Family Equine Therapy Sessions
- Healthy Cooking Classes & Demonstrations
- Private Acupuncture for Trauma & Addiction
- Instructional Money Management
Highest Standards & Best Practices
At RECO Institute, we strive to uphold and maintain the highest standards in sober living quality and accreditation.